Monday 17 November 2008

In class update!

The last week or so has seen us as a class aim to edit our preliminary films. We've had the initial task of filming and subsequently spent a few days editing our short, basic pieces.
The purpose of this? We are now about to embark on filming, planning and editing a piece of coursework and we used this short task as an introduction, something useful to help us out!
My group and I have decided to go for a 'thriller' genre in our piece and have already sorted a location for the filming!
I'll keep you posted on the progress but for now it's all planning!

2 comments:

Sacha van Straten said...

Thrillers tend to be popular, because they can be shot in restricted locations and are reasonably straightforward to plan.

I shall look forward to seeing your early drafts!

S

Greg and Sarah said...

Max, You may remember me, I am an old friend of your Mum and Dad - Greg Simidian, (was married to Karen Simidian). I knew you when you and Lucinda when you where little.

Do me a favour and send them my best, we were very good friends at one point in our lives and I think of them from time to time with fond memories. Apologies for the odd way of reaching them. No need for them to reply, just tell them I am happy, married with a 20 month old son and another on the way. Also, that I hope they are both happy and well.

Regards

Greg.
Gregs@perfectinfo.com